Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Version - Dancing in the Mirror 3.0!

<a href="http://lowery.bandcamp.com/track/dancing-in-the-mirror-30">Dancing in the Mirror 3.0 by Lowery</a>

This version of the track is still very much 'in progress'. I was really reluctant to actually upload it in it's current state but I felt that to be true to the project, I should. I've been recording it with my friend Mark Thorby at the studio in his garage. What you hear represents one evenings recording and a bit of tweaking from Mark. We will be finishing it soon and i'll update this with version 3.1 when we do.


Still need some artwork for this track... 

2 comments:

Al Southgate said...

That is such a great tune, it always moves me (especially knowing the back story). Great version, has more depth and intensity than I remember the last one having.

Al Southgate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.