Monday, September 20, 2010

New Artwork

<a href="http://lowery.bandcamp.com/track/we-are-the-no-one-20">We are the No One - 2.0 by Lowery</a>

I actually received this picture a few weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to post about it until now. This very detailed drawing is by my friend and music buddy James Eliot Taylor. He said my music made him think of Owls and wanted to draw me an Owl for 'We are the No One'. 

I got myself in a bit or a worry when James said he was doing this picture as I had already spoken to someone else about making an image for this song - My friend Jon Allen asked if he could do it and I said yes! I explained this to James but he did one anyway. I like it a lot. 

Check out James' music. It's very good and I have been involved with some of it... 

No comments: