Thursday, July 29, 2010

More New Track Artwork! - Birthday by Mark Bigley

<a href="http://lowery.bandcamp.com/track/birthday-22">Birthday 2.2 by Lowery</a>

Two new images in under a week! I feel so lucky. This one for Birthday was created by my friend (and Duty Manager) Mark Bigley. Mark is a great artist and knows a hell of a lot about music. I'm really happy that he wanted to get involved in the project. I love the picture...I didn't give him any instructions other than to pick a track and do what he wanted.

If there is anyone else who would like to get involved with the album and make an image inspired by one of the songs then please get in touch. There is no money on offer, just the chance to be involved in an exciting and ever growing album project. I have many ideas about how this album is going to progress and eventually be finished. I don't want to say too much at the moment as these ideas change and as yet, I haven't yet made any concrete decisions. I do plan to exhibit all of this art work when they album is complete. I'm not sure where or when that will be though...

No comments: