Monday, February 01, 2010

Update - Brain Part 2

I thought I would make another Brain. It's been a while since I've posted any new recordings up to the bandcamp page. I haven't really had a great deal of time or enthusiasm for it recently - plus I have been pretty busy with the real band I play with - The Lost Levels. So, to keep everything moving and to encourage myself to do something much better, I have put together 'Brain - Part 2'. It's a musical collage of a few little bits and bobs that I've been messing around with over the last few weeks. I'm quite excited by a couple of them.

<a href="http://lowery.bandcamp.com/track/brain-part-2">Brain - Part 2 by Lowery</a>

1 comment:

Girl In A Thunderbolt said...

They ALL sound like quite exciting ideas! Looking forward to hearing where you take them.