Monday, October 19, 2009

Do you like drawing pictures?

Have a listen to my album in progress - If you like it, why not have a go at designing some new artwork for it? Not only would I like a new front cover, but I would also like images for every one of the individual tracks. Please get in touch if you are interested and would like any further information - iain.lowery@gmail.com

The whole idea of this album is that it is constantly changing over time. I would like this to apply to the artwork as well as the tracks. There is an option to have a variety of extras included in the download. My idea is to be able to include every drawing or picture anyone sends me as part of these 'extras'.

There should be some new tracks on the way soon by the way. Watch this space!

<a href="http://lowery.bandcamp.com/album/gaga-navyharsties-pik">Nothing (1.5) by Lowery</a>

No comments: